I haven’t done one of these in a long time, so I thought now would be a good time to do another one since I’m starting to pick up my blog again. I picked the last five bloggers that have followed me, so please don’t think that I am choosing any favorites over others. I actually enjoy most of the bloggers that follow me, so it would be hard for me to pick just five.
1. We have Natasha at Life of this city girl. She has a very interesting blog, and, actually it was her “Five Things Friday” posts that reminded me of doing this. She describes herself as a “reader, blogger, shoe lover”. She is very articulate and has some fun posts to read. Check her out.
2. We have Kim Smith at Karats to Coconuts. She is a newer blogger and could use some love. She describes herself as a “newbie health nut and lover of life”. Check out her blog and read about her journey.
3. Next we have Beauty With Theresa. She is also a newer blogger and could use some love. She is another AVON Independent Sales Representative and would probably love to make some new contacts.
4. Up next is My happiness is an allegory which is described as “She was the girl who turned some simple words into heartbreaking stories and her dreams into reality…” Check out the beautifully woven words she has written.
5. Finally we have Her Headache which she describes as “A place to express myself through writing. a way to make sense of it all. Life as I see it.” It’s a beautiful blog and well worth your time to peruse.
Do you have any blogs you would like me to follow? Please post their links in the comments below.