These are all the wonderful goodies received in my May 2015 Birchbox.
1. CoTZ Flawless Complexion SPF 50 – Full-Size version costs $20. This item is fairly nice and seems to match my complexion very well. I have only swatched this item at this point, but I like it.
2. JUARA Candlenut Body Creme – Full-Size version costs $35. This is actually my favorite item in the box this month. I absolutely love the scent and it makes my skin feel very soft.
3. Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel – Full-Size version costs $24. I’m not really loving this item. I’ve applied it to my face as directed, but it makes it feel sticky and unclean. Kind of beats the purpose of putting it on after you have washed your face.
4. Number 4 Blow Dry Lotion – Full-Size version costs $32. I don’t blow dry my hair at all, so this product was really pointless for me to get. However, my daughter occasionally blow dries her hair, so I gave it to her to use.
5. W3LL PEOPLE The Expressionist Mascara in Black – Full-Size Version costs $23.50. I tried this product and I have to say that you can’t even tell that I put mascara on at all. I do like the fact that it is an all-natural formula, but I’m not going to pay that kind of money for a mascara that doesn’t do anything at all.
All this being said, I think I’m just going to cancel my Birchbox subscription. I’ve only really liked two of their products and it’s not worth it to keep spending the $10 per month for it.