Mama Kat challenges us to write a blog about 7 things we would love to eat guilt-free. I love Mama Kat’s blogs/vlogs. She is a great inspiration for me, however, I am altering this to include drinks.
- Steak – I love steak in all forms. Unfortunately, I am poor and very rarely get to eat steak. Sure I get steak tacos every now and then, but it’s not the same as slicing into a big, juicy steak with a loaded baked potato and some form of vegetables for a side dish.
- Bacon – I absolutely LOVE bacon. I could willing eat a whole pound of the stuff by myself. I even love things wrapped in bacon. Bacon-wrapped bacon is even better in my book.
- Eclairs – These yummy little treats never last long in my house. It’s an obsession with us.
- Wine – I love red wine. Not sweet though. Sweet wine is nasty. I like Burgundy and Merlot. Give me wine and I’m a happy camper.
- Margaritas – I love Margaritas as well, but not frozen. It must be on the rocks with salt. And I better taste that tequila or it isn’t even worth my time.
- Mexican food – I love Mexican food. I’m trying to learn to cook it so I don’t have to wait to be able to afford to go out to eat (Taco Bell doesn’t count), but I’m not the best at it yet.
- And, finally, we have Dr. Pepper – I’m absolutely obsessed with this stuff. I know I could lose a ton of weight if I just stopped drinking this, but I love it. I have absolutely no willpower whatsoever.
So, there you have it. The 7 things I would love to eat/drink guilt-free. I hope you enjoyed!