SPOILER ALERT: If you have not seen all the episodes of Supernatural up to Season 10, stop reading now.
So, I just completed watching all the episodes of “Supernatural” that were available on Netflix at the moment. I’m not really sure what to do with my time now. They don’t have all the episodes of Season 10 available on Hulu and I am sure that it will be a while before they will have it available on Netflix. I’d purchase the season, but I don’t really have that kind of money at the moment…
However, after watching all the episodes on Netflix, I did notice quite a few flaws in the series. I thought I would share them with you and see what you think.
1. Dean and Sam are supposed to be the true vessels of Lucifer and Michael. That being said, why didn’t Lucifer and Michael try protecting them at all costs? Demons, ghosts, Jinn, vampires, etc., all tried killing Sam and Dean on a regular basis. Why wouldn’t the archangels step in to protect them? Yes, they weren’t the only possible vessels, but they were the TRUE vessels.
2. Castiel first shows up as a bad ass angel, but then he becomes very naive and innocent only to turn into a bad ass angel once again. I think they need to pick a personality for him and stick with it.
3. When did Castiel learn how to drive a car?
4. On that same note, why did Dean have to find a car when there is an entire garage full of vehicles in the bunker?
5. Why isn’t there any mention of Meg after she is killed? Don’t you think that Cass would like to know?
All the flaws aside, wouldn’t you absolutely love to be among the crew of Supernatural?