My friends say that I am too obsessed with Doctor Who, so I’m not allowed to ask them for anything Doctor Who related this year. Do you think it’s possible to be too obsessed with such a show? I don’t think so, but, just in case you agree with them, I won’t ask you for anything Doctor Who related as well this year. So, without further ado, here is my list:
- Tell Steven Moffat to get off his bum and write all the future episodes of Sherlock at once and produce them together so we don’t have to wait two years in between seasons ever again. Thank you. I’m sure he will listen to you even if he doesn’t listen to fans of the show.
- Can you give Benedict Cumberbatch my phone number and let him know that I would be very interested in going on a date with him? I know I’m not anything like his famous girlfriends, but I think I can offer him something that they can’t: reality.
- Can you convince Moffat to have Sherlock and Watson at least kiss at some point? It would be great if they end up in a relationship, but I know many of the fans of the show would just absolutely love it if they would just kiss at least once.
- Okay, onto unselfish things, please check to make sure that I haven’t forgotten anything on my children’s wish list this year. Let me know if I have.
- Please help aid world peace and ease world hunger.
I think that’s it this year. See, nothing Doctor Who related. I managed to do it. I hope all is well with you and yours. Please tell Mrs. Claus that she has one hell of a husband. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!