I would tell you that I would want my children with me, but, let’s face it, if I was on a deserted island the last thing in the world I would want with me would be my children. They would be annoying me left and right and I would probably try to find some way to hang myself just to get away from it. I love my children, but I doubt they would do very well without technology.
I would also say cell phone, but that would just be silly because I would assume there wouldn’t be a cell tower anywhere near a deserted island. Besides, how would I charge he stupid thing?
The question also specifically uses the word “items” so I would have to assume that putting my boyfriend on the list would be a no-no. So, without further ado, here is my list:
- A boat (because most people don’t think to include this on their lists).
- A large box of dry matches (it makes starting fires a hell of a lot easier).
- A hunting knife (used for hunting and cutting up twigs and stuff to build shelter and fires).
- Blankets (to aid against exposure).
- Clean water or a cooking pan to boil water (I’m assuming a deserted island is in the middle of saltwater).
- Deserted Island Wish List (kansamuse.me)
- Deserted Island? Yes please! (notapunkrocker.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (memorybankofthenocturnal.wordpress.com)
- Take five. (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Necessities On A Deserted Island (thelurkerslist.wordpress.com)
- Desert Island Day Dreaming (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Ah..the Old “Desert Island Question…” (wendyalowden.wordpress.com)
- Bring me home (lifeisgreat0.wordpress.com)