Today, make a list of alternative Christmas gifts or gifts that won’t cost a thing to give this year. Here are some ideas.
Here are five of my ideas to give gifts that don’t cost anything:
- Shovel your neighbor’s sidewalk or driveway. If you live in an area where there is no snow, do some other yard work for them.
- Take a meal to a homeless person and sit with them and have a conversation with them while you eat.
- Read Christmas stories to the children who are stuck in the hospital.
- Help a family member decorate their house for the holidays.
- Hug your children, no matter how old they are.