This weekend we are assuming that many of you are slogging your way through leftovers and family bickering (or is that just us?) and thus we’re going way easy on you. This weekend we are asking for a 33-word free write. Give us whatever you’ve got.
- This weekend’s challenge is community judged.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.
- The winners will be announced in the comments of Monday’s post and will be posted in our typical fashion in the post on the following Friday.
The world is crazy. Black Friday sales that start on Thanksgiving. People pushing, shoving, yelling, punching, shooting, getting arrested. Where is the peace? Where is the love? Where is the charity in this?
- Trifextra Week 96: Old Enemy (jeremymilburn.wordpress.com)
- Trifextra #96: BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING (tedstrutz.com)