I’m actually not into fancy things of any kind for the most part. The things I wish I could afford are actually fairly simple. I guess when you don’t have a lot of money it doesn’t really take that much to please you.
The things that I wish I could afford are as follows:
- A modest house. Nothing fancy, but someplace I could call my own that has enough room for my kids and me to have our own bedrooms.
- A decent car with low mileage that is reliable and doesn’t eat a lot of gas.
- Extra money to do things like go to the movies or maybe a concert or two with my kids.
That’s it really. Nothing special. Just some of the basics that most people take for granted that they have.
- Daily Prompt: Keeping up with the Jones’ (brecore.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Up With the Jones’ (relativesimple.wordpress.com)
- Covet in the Name of Knowledge (imagineimmortality.wordpress.com)
- Time (lifeisgreat0.wordpress.com)
- DP: Coveting Luxury Items? (threenish.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Keeping up with the Jones’ (thebloggingpath.com)
- To be loved-Biggest luxury (drpriyankamehta.wordpress.com)
- I have what I need, and that’s fine by me really. Want is too expensive anyway… (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)