On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word? My favorite word is “fabulous”. Whenever I like something or love something it or they are fabulous in my eyes.
- What is your least favorite word? My least favorite word is “hate”. It’s such a strong word and so widely overused. Personally I don’t believe in hating anything. Nothing is worth the energy it takes to hate, since it takes more energy to hate than it does to love.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Anything that stimulates my mind in such a way that causes me to think outside of my normal realm turns me on creatively, spiritually and emotionally.
- What turns you off? Stupidity is a huge turn off for me. It doesn’t take much to be intelligent enough to research a topic. If you haven’t done your research, then don’t open your mouth to speak about it.
- What is your favorite curse word? If I had to choose, it would be “bloody”. It’s so much cleaner than all of the alternatives. And, no, I’m not British.
- What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of my children’s laughter. It always makes me feel good when I know that they are happy.
- What sound or noise do you hate? I hate the sound of my children crying. It breaks my heart in ways that are simply unbearable.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to be an attorney. The law has always been fascinating to me.
- What profession would you not like to do? I would not want to be the President. It is a thankless job with no real power. If you do well, men will hate you. If you do poorly, they hate you even more.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Welcome to the next stage of your existence. I will be your guide.”
Inspired by: Daily Prompt