The wonderful writer of “Life Confusions” nominated me for the WordPress Family Award because she felt I was part of her WordPress Family. I am deeply honored and touched that she thinks of me in such a way. I truly love reading her blog and feel a part of her life for the moments she shares with us.
Here are the rules:
1. Ping back to the person who gave you the Award (Me)
2. Display the Award
3. Nominate 10 people you look to as almost Family here on WordPress
4. (New Rule: Answer 10 Questions about yourself, and ask 10 new questions about your nominees)
Here are your questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. Who do you like to go to the movies with?
3. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation/holiday?
4. When do you usually start your holiday shopping?
5. Why do you blog?
6. What is your favorite thing to do when the power goes out?
7. Who do you like to go shopping with?
8. Where do you like to spend weekends?
9. When do you like to write?
10. Why do you write?
My nominations are:
1. HarsH ReaLiTy – http://aopinionatedman.com/
2. The Fairy Tale Traveler – http://thefairytaletraveler.com/
3. Okay, What if? – http://okaywhatif.com/
4. Yi-ching lin photography – http://yichinglin.com/
5. Rarasaur – http://rarasaur.wordpress.com/
6. Hastywords – http://hastywords.wordpress.com/
7. Writings of a Mrs – http://writingsofamrs.wordpress.com/
8. Keithgarrettpoetry – http://keithgarrettpoetry.com/
9. The Irish Atheist – http://theirishatheist.wordpress.com/
10. Creep. – http://horrorfanatic95.wordpress.com/
Just because you are not on my list doesn’t mean I don’t love you with all my heart. It simply means that I was only allowed to pick 10. Only 10! Do you know how hard that was? I love you all and I mean it!