Day 11 – How I Act When Watching a Scary Movie
Bucket of popcorn, check! Large soda, check! Plenty of napkins, check! Time to watch the previews! Make a mental list of all the upcoming movies I want to see (and of course forget them all once the movie is over). Time for the movie…
Is that a chainsaw moving towards the middle of the guy’s wide spread legs? It is! Get him, get him! Damn, he moved! Oh, dear, they are trapped in a car wash! Kill them, kill them! Yay, you got them! Oh, that chick was way too nice to have gotten strung up by the throat! But at least you are safe; you killed all the bad guys. Now get into the car and get away. Oh, no, the military just blew up your car! Sucks to be you! The only thing that would have made this movie better is if the military helicopter blew up the two people walking towards the city at the end. Did I just say that aloud? Shame on me! Wait, was I NOT supposed to laugh through that movie? Was that actually supposed to be scary?
Yep, that’s pretty much the way I act when watching a scary movie. Unless it is actually scary, which is rare. The Ring is the only movie I have found scary in “recent” years and even that has lost its effect on me.
- 31 Days of Halloween: A complete List of Halloween Movies (simonsayswatchthis.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (lifebeinggirly.com)
- Impossible isn’t scary. Possible is. Very. (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)
- I Love a Good Scare. (embraceyoumagazine.com)
- Life: Scary Movie (deedrick23.wordpress.com)
- On Scary Movies (nerdintherealworld.wordpress.com)
- 31 Days of Halloween – Day 3 (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Different Children Fun Activities On Halloween Night (meritline.com)
- Halloween (jazminebarnesbarnes.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt : Horrors! (geanieroake.wordpress.com)