I chose to write about this month because I have a very dear friend who is obsessed with squirrels and I thought he would enjoy it.
October is National Squirrel Awareness Month. My question is, who isn’t aware of squirrels? They are all around us. They drive our cats and dogs crazy. They toss nuts onto the roofs of our houses and eat from our birdfeeders. They dart out in front of our cars as we are trying to drive down the street. They are impossible to not be aware of.
But, for those of you who are not in the know, there is actually a website you can visit to get all the information you want about squirrels called Squirrels.org. It’s a cute little website with games and movie clips and all kinds of fun things.
So, have fun with finding out all about squirrels and enjoy Squirrel Awareness Month!
- Like a squirrel (asquirrelsstash.wordpress.com)
- The Squirrel teaches Us (shaevere.wordpress.com)
- Angel Squirrel (mollybuffington.wordpress.com)
- Riley found a new playmate – a baby squirrel! (krtruman.wordpress.com)
- Nutty for Squirrels (mefurr.wordpress.com)