Is the news media on shutdown along with the government? I mean, seriously, where is the actual coverage of this story? There are so many questions that have yet to be answered about a police shooting that occurred over two hours ago.
- What was the woman doing before the police chase began?
- Why is it that the eye witnesses saw only one car, heard the shots, and then saw the police converge on the area?
- If this woman was shot as she got out of the car, did she have a gun or other type of weapon?
- If she did not have a weapon, was it really necessary to shoot her 4, 5 or 6 times?
- How many times was she actually shot?
- Who is this woman?
I would have expected the media to have done a much better job at reporting this story. Are they simply burned out on all the horror stories they have been reporting lately?
Picture borrowed from:
Copyright remains that of the original owner.
- US Capitol On Lockdown After ‘Shots Fired’ (news.sky.com)
- US Capitol Under Lockdown After Gunshots Reported Outside (onenewspage.us)
- US Capitol Police say Lockdown on Capitol has been Lifted (1011now.com)
- 20-car police chase… (bigstory.ap.org)
- U.S. Capitol on lockdown after shots reportedly fired (wvgazette.com)
- US Capitol on lockdown after reports of shots fired (ktvb.com)
- BREAKING NEWS: Shots Fired at U.S. Capitol! (fggam.org)
- Capitol Opened After Lockdown (Update): Waiting For Word Regarding Exactly What Happened (thegenerationxconservative.com)
- Shots outside Capitol, police say 1 hurt (wane.com)