This day was created back in the 80’s by teachers who believed that sometimes students were too intimidated to ask questions. Their theory was that there were no stupid questions.
Really? Challenge accepted! (Yes, that was a HIMYM reference. I haven’t watched the show in a really long time. I should probably catch up with it on Netflix.) I have put together five questions that children might ask their teachers if they thought like me in any way. Here goes:
- If a tree falls in a forest, does the President still get paid?
- How do mermaids make babies?
- Can you see Russia from Alaska?
- What does “refudiate” mean?
- When did Paul Revere warn the British that they weren’t going to take our guns?
Picture borrowed from:
Copyright remains that of the original owner.